Setting up a mini-blog is relatively simple. Here's what you need to do to get started with making new posts:
- Login to the MODx Control Panel.
- Press the plus-sign next to the Blog(2) container resource to see the blog entries posted there.
- To make a new Blog entry, simply right-click the Blog container document and choose the "Create Resource here" menu option. To edit an existing blog article, right click the entry and choose the "Edit Resource" menu option.
- Write or edit the content and press save, making sure the document is published.
- Everything else is automatic; you're done!
For more information on setting up a more powerful blog, see this tutorial.